Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Miley Cyrus...So tired of seeing her


I feel like if I see Miley Cyrus one more time, I am going to scream! I know she has a new movie called "The Last Song" that she is promoting, but for goodness sake, does she have to appear on every program? She has been on Good Morning America, Ellen, The View, American Idol and I'm sure others that I have not seen. I've never really thought she was that annoying (I usually only have to endure her when my neices are around), but then I started to hear her speak. Everything that comes out of her mouth sounds completely unintelligent. It could just be me getting old, but she really would benefit by taking some speech etiquette classes. Nobody cares about your stupid Twitter account Miley and why you closed it. I've heard this story so many times recently that it makes me want to poke my eyes out. I realize that I am out of her age demographic, but I just don't want to see her everywhere. I wish she would just turn 18 already, so we can forget about her the way we did with Hillary Duff.

No comments: