Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jersey Shore cast on The View


Where do I begin? I really know
nothing about the hit reality show Jersey Shore, except for the fact that everyone keeps making fun of them and that they all appear to be extremely famous right now (I've never seen the show, but know several of their names already). It's a little strange that the cast is on "The View," seems outside of their normal demographic(probably just for ratings). First off, Joy appears to really dislike most of them. She seems to have issues with the fact that they are misrepresenting Italian Americans as promiscuous toe-heads. Joy also makes a point to let everyone know that "Snookie" is not even Italian. Whoopi seems oddly maternal and is preoccupied about their futures and whether they are saving up their money. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about (probably because I haven't seen their show). Now that I have heard them speak, I can definitely tell why they get made fun of so much. They're not the brightest bulbs in the box.



No comments: