Friday, February 5, 2010

Alice In Wonderland 2010



Another version of Alice in Wonderland? Hasn't this story been done and redone? I have always been a fan of Tim Burton, he used to write his own stories such as Beetlejuice, which were both creative and original. Now he only does so-so remakes (remember Planet of The Apes and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?). While his movies are aesthetically pleasing, they do leave a bit to be desired.

So, needless to say, I wasn't very excited about yet another remake from Tim Burton. That is,until I heard that this offering would be presented in 3-D. While it still is unoriginal, at least we will pleased by the way it looks in 3-D.

1 comment:

COUGARMAMA said...

I agree. Should be a visual feast we can see that in the clip that you posted but I have to say that once I saw the previews for this movie my thoughts went immediately back to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Tim needs to solicite some other actors besides Johnny Depp and that other lady that always pops up in his films.