Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kanye West's "Monster"


This video is extremely creepy and inappropriate (which is exactly why I have posted it on my blog). I don't think any video station would ever air this video in its original version. The whole video would pretty much need to be removed or altered. There are dead models everywhere, bodies are being dragged around, creepy zombies and vampires, dead model bodies are hanging from the rafters. It's sort of like Micheal Jackson's "Thriller," but on steroids.

This video is not for the squeamish, please watch at your own risk. I thought it was way too graphic. Very twisted and sick. In fact, I'm not sure how I feel about it. The two Nicki Minaj monsters are bizarre. I do like the way the song starts off though "Bitch, I'm a monster, no good bloodsucker..." They're more like scary ghetto monsters. Be advised, this video is extremely graphic.

No comments: