Thursday, May 20, 2010

ACL Festival 2010 Lineup


The ACL Festival Lineup was revealed and the headliners this year are the Eagles, Muse, M.I.A., LCD Soundsystem. It also will feature among others Phish, Strokes, the Flaming Lips, Spoon, Vampire Weekend, Norah Jones, Band of Horses, Monsters of Folk, Sonic Youth, the National, Broken Bells, Yeasayer, Beach House and Gaslight Anthem. While the Eagles reunion will be exciting to some, this line-up really offers me nothing. I pretty much looked at the list and thought who, who and who? Not one hip-hop or soul act of any kind. The only person that I would get excited about seeing would be M.I.A. who was fantastic at ACL 2 years ago (already seen her). I'm sure this lineup is a dream for some, I just think this festival could use a little diversification with the acts that are lined up. It's sad that out of all the acts that are playing, I'm only excited about one that I have already seen. I guess this means I probably will not be in attendance this year, disappointing.

No comments: