Thursday, January 28, 2010

LOST returns finally!



Finally, the sixth season of Lost returns next Tuesday, February 2nd. For those of us who have patiently waited almost 6 years for specific answers, this will be an absolute joy to watch. That is if they explain everything. They have been stringing us along and stalling for all this time. It gives me anxieties just to think about all of the unanswered questions.

Last season, I wrote down a list of everything that I felt had not been answered and the list had about 50 questions that had not been answered as of yet. That is a lot that has gone unanswered. All I ask, is that they answer the previous long-running questions. I hope they don't bring up new questions and explain new characters without giving proper closure to the original characters.

And don't make it a dream or a do-over either, that's just gonna piss off the fans! I keep reading all these reports of dead characters who will be coming back. Almost everyone that has died will be returning at some point during this season. Could be interesting and exciting if done properly. The question is why are they returning? Are they ghosts? Are they travelling back and forth through time? WTF? If they make it where the plane never crashes, I'm going to scream and pull my hair out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

post your 50 questions, b/c thanks to you i've been watching this show off my tivo due to hirricane rita. i want some answers too.