Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dr. Pepper's Mysterious 23 flavors



So what are the mysterious 23 flavors that are "supposed" to be in Dr. Pepper? They boast about them on the cans and bottles, in the ads, billboards, commercials on and on. Why is it that they won't tell us what they are? Not even ONE of those flavors?


I know they can't just give out the entire recipe (everyone would be making it, not only Mr. Pibb). It seems that if they are so proud of their 23 flavors, that they would try to let us know what they are.

I'm just sayin'.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would consider myself to be an extremely active partipant in the soda community, and I too am disturbed by the level of secrecy of these '23' magical flavors by the Dr. Pepper Snapple Group.

This is the only thing they give us: Carbonated water, sugar, color (caramel E150D), flavorings (including caffeine), phosphoric acid, and preservative E211.

C'mon now! Is there vanilla, let's get crazy and say essence of prunes, perhaps a hint of blackberry...give us at least one Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages!

Christina said...

Maybe they count the aftertaste as flavors, too. Alls I know is that right now, after drinking one, I taste rusty steel.

COUGARMAMA said...

Well I don't drink much soda, but yeah...what the heck. If your going to try to get us to drink it by advertising flavors then tell us what's in that stuff.