Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beetlejuice 2

I got so excited when I read about this. It is still in deveplopment at this point, but there are talks about both Michael Keaton (the original star) and Tom Burton (the original director) both being involved. It is being written by "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" author Seth Grahame-Smith, who says that he does not want to do this without Michael Keaton as the star of this sequel story which would take place 26 years after the original story. I always thought there was more story there. I think they should bring back Winona Ryder's character "Lydia" just for kicks. I always thought this was one of the most original and exciting stories to this day. The character was so crazy that he would still be up to no good even after all this time. I really do hope that this happens, Michael Keaton would still be fantastic in this part, even after all these years.

No comments: