Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"The Skin I Live In" Trailer And Review

I love everything that Pedro Almodovar touches. His films and stories are some of the most interesting and well directed movies of all time. This film is no exception, I think I have never been so disturbed and intrigued at the same time(maybe not since "Black Swan"). "The Skin I Live In" is far more disturbing than "Black Swan" if you can even imagine how that could be possible. Beautifully directed, but so dark and twisted. It literally blew my mind, I've never seen anything quite like this. I think everyone in the entire theatre felt the same way, slightly traumatized. It does have some graphically violent sex scenes, but if you can handle that you are in for quite a bizarre ride. Antonio Banderas is excellent as the creepy surgical lead. I feel like I couldn't even begin to tell you what the film is about, please see this film if you can handle it.

No comments: