Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ryan Reynolds as People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive"


Ryan Reynolds? Really?? He is the most boring man that I have ever seen. Even his cover photo for People Magazine is pretty bland. He has been in great shape since he did Wolverine (I'll give him that), but his face is so plain and boring. His wife Scarlett Johansson is sexy, but he is not at all. I really would like to know who does their voting (maybe they gave him extra points for his body). His face is pretty blah and bland. Am I blind?

1 comment:

Christi @ Rumination Avenue said...

He's funny, which is sexy. But yeah, I am not so sure it warrants a cover on People. I guess Clooney couldn't be on it one more time, tho. Check out this link where you see Ryan BEFORE the nosejob. http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2010/11/ryan-reynoldss-high-school-yearbook-photo-hits-the-internets/