Friday, September 10, 2010

Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips


These are my new favorite thing in the whole world. I have a secret weakness for potato chips (like Kryptonite to Superman). Baked potato chips usually will satisfy, but they usually leave me wanting their original greasy counterpart. I particularly like the crisp crunchiness of Kettle Brand Chips, so I was curious as to how different these would taste from the original. Surprisingly, they taste just as good and are much healthier (only about 100 calories per serving). I was blown away by their taste. I think if I hadn't been told that they were baked, i probably wouldn't know the difference. They are just as tasty and crunchy as the fried chips. If you haven't tried these already (and love potato chips), I would highly recommend these. Enjoy!

No comments: